Are You looking at Care Homes in Derbyshire?
Richmond’s staff and management have many years of experience caring for the needs of elderly residents. They also have a good local knowledge of Shirebrook and the surrounding area.
Kate will always go out of her way to be approachable and to build close relationships with the residents and their families too. It is seldom an easy task to place a loved one into care however our staff appreciate this and are on hand to reassure and help guide all concerned through the transition into life at Richmond.
- Fully accredited by Derbyshire and Nottingham County Councils
- All staff NVQ trained or training and are local to the area
- Premium Quality Payments from Derbyshire County Council
- NHS Continuing Care with Derbyshire, Notts and Lincolnshire
- 5 Star Food Hygiene & Operation accreditation from Derbyshire CC
- Care Quality Commission Inspected
“As the owner I am a familiar face around Richmond and take my responsibilities very seriously. I work closely with our managers to ensure standards remain high.”
Elaine Hudson – Owner
“As a team we constantly try to improve our service to acknowledge, understand and meet the care needs of our residents no matter how challenging they may be.”
“We like to treat all of our residents as individuals. Maintaining dignity and continuing to lead fulfilled lives is what the team at Richmond strive to achieve”.
Kate Birch – Manager